Ohmygod get over yourself
Ohmygod get over yourself
Merlin/Hunger Games Fusion AU: Star-Crossed Lovers of the Same Coin
All they wanted to do was survive. But then they saw each other at training. It was Arthur who fell in love first.
Come morning light
You and I’ll be safe and sound…
DAYS LEFT IMMEDIATE LIFE OR DEATH HELP NEEDED ONE LAST TIME
Tumblr friends. You all saved my life. Unfortunately I need help one last time to keep it that way.
You helped me pay down a hospital bill so I could have major brain surgery in October. Well, the bill for that is $9,600- Medicaid covered the hospital, NOT the doctor(!!). due to financial hardship, it’s reduced to $4,500. (more than half my annual income, on Disability).
The problem: the doctor HAS TO adjust and monitor my new neuro implant every other week, and I WILL DIE WITHOUT THE ADJUSTMENTS. But he is NOT ALLOWED to see me more than once more unless this is paid.
The reduction has conditions: I must pay $1,000 by Dec 16, and the $3,500 balance by Dec 23.
This is a terrible blow to me, unreal. The frustration and fear is simply overwhelming.
So, sadly, I must ask for help one least time (I’ll get on Free Care in April). You’ve all already been so generous. The SPNFamily, fandoms, and Tumblr at large has been amazing. And if there were any way to avoid asking, I would.
PLEASE DONATE IF YOU CAN! I’ve set up a PayPal with the email email@example.com to accept funds (if you “send to a friend” there’s no fee). The hospital can only accept payment from me.
I know the Holidays are already an expensive time. Maybe give someone the gift of saving a life in their name? And I know I recently got so much help from you all. If I had any way to avoid this I would. And of course I’m happy to repay with fics, songs, editing, or anything I can.
As it is I’m also homeless and sometimes staying with my violent abusive parents, other times staying with friends. Every cent I get is going to other medical expenses and necessities.
PLEASE SHARE THIS as far and wide as you can! Share it as text so everyone can read and share again. Whether or not you can give, others may be able to.
Thank you all so so much! Below are some photos just to show what I mean. They called me with the settlement, but the original bill is there, as well as a few of my scars (yes they shaved the whole side of my head).
Thank you again! PLEASE DONATE AND SHARE IF YOU CAN, and ask me any questions.
[Update: WOW! So far you’ve all gotten me to almost half of the total bill! YOU ARE AMAZING! PLEASE DONATE AND KEEP SHARING so I can survive this!]
Sopranish is my friend, and I’ve personally witnessed the reality of her struggles, so I can vouch for both the urgency and the legitimacy of this plea for help. She is on a time crunch and really scared, so any shares or donations would be so, so appreciated. Every little thing helps!!
I know a lot of us don’t have much money, but every little bit counts- OP says supporters have gotten her to around half the bill so far.
Let’s keep pushing as best we can with what we’ve got, guys. It’d be a shame to fall short when she’s already made it this far.
fun drinking game for the kids: listen to fall out boy. every time patrick sings ‘ohhhhh’ or ‘woah’ take a shot
you will die
believers never die
i hate the neologism “partner” for “person i’m dating”. i have no intention of being a cowboy and nobody will ever be a cowboy to me.
speak for yourself, slim. some of us cowpoke are lookin’ for the right partner to call our own… [twangs acoustic guitar softly as i stare towards the twinkling night sky] don’t see many of them stars where you’re from, eh, city boy? nah. didn’t think so.
- Both Elizabeths in The Day of the Doctor were Zygons.
- The Zygons wanted to trick the Doctor into doing something for them, so copied Elizabeth as a honeytrap. They then copied her again, the intention being that the Doctor wouldn’t expect both of them to be copies and if one copy got discovered then the second one could still finish the job.
- Whatever the Zygons wanted the Doctor to do required him to be King of England and Wales. (Not prince-consort, given the time period. And not Scotland, since the thrones weren’t united until James I.)
- The real Elizabeth I has met the Tenth Doctor only once - in The Shakespeare Code.
- However. Upon returning to court from wherever she’d been during Day of the Doctor, Elizabeth was informed that she had been there all along and had married a man known as the Doctor, who was now King. She was shown the painting as evidence.
- Elizabeth now had to fight to convince her courtiers that an imposter had taken her place and that she still had full rights to her hard-won kingdom. She ordered search parties sent out to find the imposter Elizabeth and the ‘king’, but neither was ever found.
- Until, that is, many years later the Queen went to view the opening performance of Love’s Labours Won, and there he was. The man she’d been hunting all these years, the man who had nearly taken her throne from her…
I would like to request for this headcanon to become canon.
When did you start wearing your hair like that?
Everybody at school wears their hair like this, Grandpa.
Evanna Lynch talking about the jewelry she made for Luna.
she understands the character perfectly and she’s such a sweet person irl
TOP 10 UNDER APPRECIATED DOCTOR/ROSE MOMENTS
↳ 9. ‘utopia’
this may not initially look like a scene for a doctor/rose shipper, but if you look deep enough it is easy to see. it’s a big difference from when jack and the doctor are talking about rose at the beginning of the episode. in this scene the conversation goes straight to jack’s immortality which obviously leads to rose. the doctor obviously does not like to think of rose because whenever he does, his face is struck with an expression of complete heartbreak, especially when jack says he’s sorry; you can see in the doctor’s eyes that he just wants to get away from this conversation quickly because it hurts to think about her.
This is a HUGE scene for all characters involved:
- Jack learns about how he became immortal and what really happened to Rose
- Martha learns that Rose isn’t just some ex-girlfriend who dumped the Doctor and left him heartbroken, and her face when she realizes that he truly lost the woman he loves is just… Freema, you shipper you, ILU.
- It’s the first time that the Doctor really talks about what happened to Rose. He talks to Jack about her because Jack knew her, Jack loves her too and Jack knows how much she means to the Doctor.
Ugh this scene is another EXCELLENT scene in a perfect episode.